Friday, September 16, 2016

Remembering how fortunate we are to live in the US

Each time I visit this area I am reminded of how fortunate we are to live in the US.  Driving between the hotel and the office I go past several schools with soccer fields which are being grazed by cows who, as nature has it, leave a trace of their past on the pitch.  The fields are hilly, hardly any grass and have upright poles for goals; yet the kids fill them every day to play.

I walked into town yesterday looking for a wireless network card to fix a computer and came up empty.  However, I did stop at Sancofa coffee shop for a muffin and a water.  The shop is on the 3rd floor overlooking a park and the road; the following pictures are of the area.




Grazing cattle in a city park

Waiting for a fare

Security Guard going to work with his antique rifle

Delivering a bed



Non stop foot, bicycle, motorcycle, truck and car traffice



No comments:

Post a Comment