Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Update from Uganda

Well folks it took me a bit longer to get organized and start posting on this trip.  Catholic Relief Services was kind enough to provide me with an internet modem; however, it has taken me several days to find a vendor to add capacity to it.  I am hopeful I will be more vigilant posting during the remainder of the trip.  I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I am enjoying my time here.

My room at the Kolping Hotel, Masindi District, Uganda
Great room, but no air conditioning in the 90 degree weather


PUfCO is about a 30 minute drive into the country side from the hotel

PUfCO office and training area to the right
Commodity prices are posted daily for the members


PUfCO has its own Savings CO OP to provide financing for its members
The rules for an operational loan are posted on the wall of the Saving CoOp




No comments:

Post a Comment